‘I don’t like people who attack when their opponent’s back’s turned,’ growled Moody, as the ferret bounced higher and higher, squealing in pain. ‘Stinking, cowardly, scummy thing to do...’
Bertie Bott's Beans
The only zooming in this level is done by the ferret, which will bounce around when you mouse over it.
- There is a Fanged Frisbee under the staircase.
- The bean is on the stairs, level with the pointing finger.
- The Liquorice Wand is lying on the floor at the far side of the Entrance Hall
- There is a Galleon on the floor behind the two girls peering round the base of the staircase.
- You can get a closer look at the Daily Prophet article about Arthur Weasley which Draco dropped on the floor by the stairs.
You can hear the ferret squeaking piteously above the murmurs of the watching students.
Occasionally you can see and hear jewels moving in the hourglasses.
- "Potter Stinks"
- two others