Beedle the Bard is the first Moment in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 21, The Tale of the Three Brothers.
|| ‘I assume that you are all familiar with “The Tale of the Three Brothers”?’
Harry said, ‘No,’ but Ron and Hermione both said, ‘Yes.’ Xenophilius nodded gravely.
‘Well, well, Mr Potter, the whole thing starts with “The Tale of the Three Brothers” ... I have a copy somewhere ...’
He glanced vaguely around the room, at the piles of parchment and books, but Hermione said, ‘I’ve got a copy, Mr Lovegood, I’ve got it right here.’
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
Zoom Level 1
- Hover over the books on the stairs to make two fall down.
- Hover over the stack of papers next to Xenophelius Lovegood to make them fall.
- Hover over the middle cabinet to make it open and paper spill out.
- Hover over the two paper structures hanging from the ceiling to make them move.
- Hover over the horn on the wall to make it move.
Zoom Level 2
- Collect the Dirigible Plum in the pot next to Xenophelius Lovegood.
- Collect a copy of The Quibbler on the table next to Harry.
- Collect the Gurdyroot on the magenta book above the cabinets.
- "The Carriages"
- "Patronuses in the Room of Requirement"
- "Slughorn's Party"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.