Dumbledore reached across to Professor McGonagall’s desk, picked up the blood-stained silver sword and handed it to Harry. Dully, Harry turned it over, the rubies blazing in the firelight.
And then he saw the name engraved just below the hilt.
- Ginger Newt (inside the blue tin, first zoom)
- 5 Galleons (on top of the book shelf, third zoom)
- Mirabella Plunkett Chocolate Frog Card ( above the mantel, first zoom)
- Nettle Wine (on top of the book shelf, third zoom)
- Transfiguration Today (between red and blue book, above the mantel, first zoom)
- hairy catterpiller (next to the blue tin, first zoom)
- Moved items
- Transfiguration Today is located on the mantle above the fireplace.
- Also above the fireplace is a chocolate frog card. (It's really very obvious.)
- New from J. K. Rowling
- Unlocks new content: The Sword of Gryffindor
This moment has 3 zoom levels.
- Ginger Newt is located inside the blue tin.
- Hairy Caterpillars is located next to blue tin.
- Transfiguration Today is on top of the mantle, between the red and blue books.
- Mirabella Plunkett Chocolate Frog Card is located on top of the mantle, in the left side.
- To discover Rowling's content about Gryffindor's Sword click on the sword.
You can hear the roaring fire, and a ticking clock.