- This article is about the moment. For the object of the same name, see Floo Powder.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 4: At Flourish and Blotts
Moment 1 of 3
He took a pinch of glittering powder out of the flowerpot, stepped up to the fire and threw the powder into the flames.
- New from J. K. Rowling
- Chocolate Frog Cards
This moment does not have any zoom levels: it could be called a minigame.
To be able to move on to the next moment, you need to drag a handful of Floo Powder into the fire. Make sure to drop it in the fire, not above it, or it won't work. You will know when you've done it successfully: the light turns green. Doing this also awards you the Floo Powder to go in your trunk.
- The Ignatia Wildsmith Chocolate Frog Card is in the pile of laundry. It's between the green and the blue cloth.
- On the right side of the fireplace, to the left of the cauldron, are the Fire Tongs.
- Above the fire tongs hangs the Scullery Key
- The book One Minute Feasts - It's Magic! is on the middle pile
- Charm your own Cheese is the book leaning against the others to the right
- The second pile from the right holds Enchantment in Baking
- The flower pot above the fireplace on the left contains the Floo Powder
- Click the base of the fire to gain J.K Rowling exclusive content
The fire is crackling merrily. Dropping in the Floo powder makes a whooshing sound.