Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the moment. For the object of the same name, see Floo Powder.
He took a pinch of glittering powder out of the flowerpot, stepped up to the fire and threw the powder into the flames.
- New from J. K. Rowling
- Chocolate Frog Cards
This moment does not have any zoom levels: it could be called a minigame.
To be able to move on to the next moment, you need to drag a handful of Floo Powder into the fire. Make sure to drop it in the fire, not above it, or it won't work. You will know when you've done it successfully: the light turns green. Doing this also awards you the Floo Powder to go in your trunk.
- The Ignatia Wildsmith Chocolate Frog Card is in the pile of laundry. It's between the green and the blue cloth.
- On the right side of the fireplace, to the left of the cauldron, are the Fire Tongs.
- Above the fire tongs hangs the Scullery Key
- The book One Minute Feasts - It's Magic! is on the middle pile
- Charm your own Cheese is the book leaning against the others to the right
- The second pile from the right holds Enchantment in Baking
- The flower pot above the fireplace on the left contains the Floo Powder
- Click the base of the fire to gain J.K Rowling exclusive content
On 18 August 2014 a radio was added to the left of the fireplace, instead of the mug, which links to new content on Celestina Warbeck.
The fire is crackling merrily. Dropping in the Floo powder makes a whooshing sound.