Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Forgetfulness Potion is a potion which is made in the brewing potions mini-game.
From the Story
Harry and his classmates make the Forgetfulness Potion as part of the Potions practical exam.
Making the potion
- Add 2 drops of Lethe River Water to your cauldron by pouring smoothly.
- Gently heat for 20 seconds.
- Add 2 Valerian Sprigs to your cauldron.
- Stir 3 times, clockwise.
- Wave your wand.
- Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to your mortar.
- Add 4 Mistletoe Berries to your mortar.
- Crush into a medium-fine powder using your pestle.
- Add 2 measures of your crushed mixture to your cauldron.
- Stir 5 times, anti-clockwise.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
Time to return to cauldron
Points per hour ratio
- Pewter Cauldron: 9 points per hour
- Brass Cauldron: 10.6 points per hour
- Copper Cauldron: 12 points per hour
- Ingredients used for a Forgetfulness potion sum up to a total of 6 galleons.
- Lethe River Water can now be found in the chapters making Forgetfulness Potion free to brew.