|"Hagrid's First Lesson"|
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter 6: Talons and Tea Leaves
Moment 3 of 3
‘This is very easy,’ Malfoy drawled, loud enough for Harry to hear him. ‘I knew it must have been, if Potter could do it … I bet you’re not dangerous at all, are you?’ he said to the Hippogriff. ‘Are you, you ugly great brute?’
- The Paddock
- New from J. K. Rowling
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
- The Knotgrass is to the left of Ron's foot.
- The two Hippogriffs in the foreground will animate if you hover over them.
- The chocolate frog card is under one of the bags: run the mouse over the bags until the one hanging on the fence post moves.
- Click on the brown hippogriff on the right to get the information about Professor Kettleburn.
- Run mouse along trees in back to make birds fly out.
- The Hippogriff in the middle at the back will animate when you move over it.