'Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. Just stick out your wand hand, step on board and we can take you anywhere you want to go.'
- New from J. K. Rowling
- Newspaper clipping "Black Still at Large"
This moment technically has 2 zoom levels. However you can only move from Zoom 1 to Zoom 2 by double-clicking, not by using the keyboard, and you cannot return. Furthermore, the picture does not actually change: the Knight Bus starts up and begins to throw you about.
- Click on the hot-water bottle (first bed from right) to get the information about the The Knight Bus.
- Move your mouse over the umbrella stand to make it fall over and then click on the walking stick to collect it
- The newspaper clipping is on the second bed from right.
- The cup below the newspaper clipping moves when you mouse over it.
- Mouse over the brief case to make it fall over.
- The person sleeping moves when you move your mouse over them.
- Two galleons roll around when the bus tips slightly. You have to click hastily while they are still rolling to collect one: this can take several tries.
- A third galleon drops down the stairs from the upper decks.