This article is about the moment. For the book, see The Monster Book of Monsters.
“Oh, I wouldn't read that if I were you,” said the assistant lightly, looking to see what Harry was staring at. “You'll start seeing death omens everywhere, it's enough to frighten anyone to death.”
- The Invisible Book of Invisibility
- The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not To Know
- Monster Book of Monsters
This moment has only 1 zoom level.
- Hover over the door to make it move
- Hover over the cage of books to make the books flutter and find The Monster Book of Monsters near the bottom.
- On the second bookcase on the left with the candle and stacks of books in front of it, there's a large "gap" between the books on the third shelf down. Click the gap to find The Invisible Book of Invisibility.
- On the same bookcase as the Invisible book, go one shelf down (fourth shelf) and on the very right, click on the red book to obtain The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not To Know.
You can hear people coughing, and every now and again a child giggles: in the background there is a ticking clock. There is the occasional flap from the cage of books, until you disturb them!