Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 5: The Whomping Willow
Moment 3 of 3
Not daring even to look at each other, Harry and Ron followed Snape up the steps into the vast, echoing Entrance Hall, which was lit with flaming torches. A delicious smell of food was wafting from the Great Hall, but Snape led them away from the warmth and light, down a narrow stone staircase that led into the dungeons.
This moment has 3 zoom levels.
- Hover over the sandwiches on the plate until they all disappear.
- On the 2nd shelf from the bottom, on the left, you'll find a bottle of Spines of Lionfish.
- On the shelf above that, in the middle, you'll find Eels' Eyes.
- The 2 largest jars on the top left shelf, the 2nd-from-the-right jar on the middle left, the rightmost jar on the bottom left shelf, and the 2 largest jars on the bottom right shelf animate when moused over.
- To unlock Snape's secret storage you must complete the Swelling Solution in your potions. Only then can you enter the secret storage and find Horn of Bicorn and Skin of Boomslang together, one right above the other, on the left side of the opened cupboard.
- NOTE: Pottermore has been changed, so now the bicorn horn and boomslang skin are found in The Diversion.
The only truly identifiable sound we hear is the sound of a fire crackling.