There was a flash of green light, a rushing sound, and Frank Bryce crumpled. He was dead before he hit the floor.
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
- There is a horned slug on the top of the left-hand pillar.
- The cabin door in the bottom-left corner will open and close when you mouse over it.
- This picture is not quite right: the left-hand gatepost should not be there.
- The Rose Thorns are under the second window from the right on the front of the house.
- The Dried Nettles are on the lawn, next to the left-hand small pillar.
Various things react when you mouse over them:
- The fire in the window of the house will glow brighter then die away.
- The shutters on the ground-floor windows at the front will rattle.
- The second chimney from the left: bricks will fall the first time, then some tiles.
- The third chimney from the left: birds fly out, calling loudly.
- The middle window will break.
An excerpt from the audiobook plays when you first arrive in this moment.
You can hear birds calling eerily.
The Riddle Family:
- "Tom Riddle's Diary"
- one other
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire|