Slowly, magnificently, the ship rose out of the water, gleam- ing in the moonlight. It had a strangely skeletal look about it, as though it was a resurrected wreck, and the dim, misty lights shimmering at its portholes looked like ghostly eyes. Finally, with a great sloshing noise, the ship emerged entirely, bobbing on the turbulent water, and began to glide towards the bank. A few moments later, they heard the splash of an anchor being thrown down in the shallows, and the thud of a plank being lowered onto the bank.
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
- This is not the correct picture, but it gives the approximate location for clickable items.
- Unlock new information about Durmstrang by clicking on the aft end of the ship.
- You can find tubeworms in the lake to the bottom-left of the picture.
- You can find slimy seaweed in the lake to the bottom-right
- There is a limpet stuck to the ship, just above the foremost of the three lights on the ship's port stern quarter.
Various things react when you mouse over them:
- The ship's bell rings when you pass across the upper part of the ship.
- The waves thrash higher when you pass over the ship's hull.
Just about all you can hear is the racket of the wind and waves.
- "The Lake Shore"
- one other