Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Slytherin common room was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling, from which round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains. A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them.
As of now, you do not have to make Polyjuice Potion in order to get inside Slytherin's Common Room. Just come to this moment, click on the wall and it will slide open. After that, you can zoom in and explore Slytherin's Common Room.
- Chocolate Frog Cards
This moment has 3 zoom levels. You can zoom back and forth once you have opened the wall.
- Click in the centre of the wall to open the door to the room.
- The Montague Knightly Card is in the drawer below the chess game.
- Mouse over the chess game to move some pieces.
- The Nature's Nobility book is on the sofa to the left of the fireplace.
- Closer Look: the paper on the desk next to the tree is the article about Arthur Weasley.
- 5 Galleons are on the fireplace mantle.
- The green lights hanging from the ceiling move when moused over.
- Hover over the right side of the mantle to make a skull move.
- The eye of the snake above the fireplace will glow green when you hover over it.
The sound in this moment is a crackling fire.