|"The Sorting Ceremony"|
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Chapter 7: The Sorting Hat
Moment 2 of 3
This moment only has a video from J. K. Rowling about the sorting.
Harry quickly looked down again as Professor McGonagall silently placed a four-legged stool in front of the first-years. On top of the stool she put a pointed wizard’s hat. This hat was patched and frayed and extremely dirty…
- New from J. K. Rowling
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
The new information from J. K. Rowling is unlocked automatically upon entering this moment.
The zoom layer has a welcome message from the Sorting Hat and a button to start the Sorting Quiz.
- The Sorting Hat
There’s nothing hidden in your head
- Mousing over Nearly Headless Nick makes his head wobble.
- Collect a galleon from the empty spot on the bench to the left of the three standing first-years.
- Collect a Chocolate Frog from the table just above it.
- Collect a Bertie Bott's Ham-Flavoured Bean from the table behind the Sorting Hat.
- Unlock "The Sorting Hat" by clicking on the Sorting Hat.
- Mousing over the Sorting Hat also makes it move.
- Unlock "Hatstall" by clicking on Professor McGonagall.
- Collect the bean from the second table from the wall.
You can hear the students whispering amongst themselves quietly.