|"The Sorting Ceremony"|
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Chapter 7: The Sorting Hat
Moment 2 of 3
This moment only has a video from J. K. Rowling about the sorting.
Harry quickly looked down again as Professor McGonagall silently placed a four-legged stool in front of the first-years. On top of the stool she put a pointed wizard’s hat. This hat was patched and frayed and extremely dirty…
- New from J. K. Rowling
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
Zoom 1The New from J. K. Rowling is unlocked automatically upon entering this moment.
The zoom layer has a welcome message from the Sorting Hat and a button to start the Sorting Quiz.
The Sorting Hat
|“|| There’s nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can’t see, So try me on and I will tell you Where you ought to be...
...put me on! Don’t be afraid! And don’t get in a flap! You’re in safe hands (though I have none) For I’m a Thinking Cap!
- Mousing over Nearly Headless Nick makes his head wobble.
- Collect a Galleon from the empty spot on the bench to the left of the three standing first-years.
- Collect a chocolate frog from the table just above it.
- Unlock "The Sorting Hat" by clicking on the Sorting Hat.
- Mousing over the Sorting Hat also makes it move.
- Unlock "Hatstall" by clicking on Professor McGonagall.
- Collect a Cauliflower-flavoured bean from the second table from the wall.
You can hear the students whispering amongst themselves quietly.