“OUCH!” said Harry.
What appeared to be a small, grey, feathery tennis ball had just collided with the side of Harry's head. Harry massaged his head furiously, looking up to see what had hit him, and saw a minute owl, small enough to fit into the palm of his hand, whizzing excitedly around the room like a loose firework. Harry then realised that the owl had dropped a letter at his feet. Harry bent down, recognised Ron's handwriting, then tore open the envelope. Inside was a hastily scribbled note.
This moment has only one zoom level.
- The cracker is just above Harry's head to the right, next to the tipped-over cauldron.
- The card is on the floor next to the scales.
- The Galleon is on the floor next to the chair.
Various things react when you mouse over them:
- The biting tea-cup snaps at you.
- The scales tip.
You can get a closer look at:
- Harry's letter to Sirius, which is lying on the desk.
- Ron's letter to Harry, which Harry is holding.
Pigwidgeon twitters constantly while flying around like a mad thing.
Owls and Harry:
- "Harry Receives a Mysterious Letter"
- two others
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire|