Lockhart’s idea of a morale-booster became clear at breakfast time on February the fourteenth. Harry hadn’t had much sleep because of a late-running Quidditch practice the night before, and he hurried down to the Great Hall slightly late. He thought, for a moment, that he’d walked through the wrong doors.
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
- The Strawberry-flavoured bean is on the second table from the right.
- The Vomit-flavoured bean is on the second table from the left.
- 5 Galleons are on the end of the bench on the second table from the left.
- 3 Valentine's Day cards can be found:
- in someone's pocket on the second table from the left
- on the table second from the right
- at the end of the second table from the right.
- Placing your mouse over the closest angel's wings will make them flap and over the harp in the left-most angel's hand will make it play.
- Rose Oil is beside Professor Lockhart.
- Clicking on Lockhart himself unlocks new content from J.K. Rowling.
There is a creaking sound from somewhere and people are whispering.